Monday, March 6, 2017

Lights of Fantasy

                            Lights of Fantasy                              

         Your hair was so perfect. It tangled as I kept tossing them. The smile on your face showed onto me. You supposedly did not like people touching your hair. I threw them backwards and went south. I touched your fore head and wept all those tiny droplets of sweat from them. You put your hand on mine and pulled it out to your cheeks. You were trembling as I kept playing with your face. You were serious, but yet you were probing for more love. I could hear you swallowing your saliva as you looked at me with your eyes hiding so many tremendous things you could do. The eyes of yours showed things you could do to me. The things I am craving for. You placed your hands on my waist as you pushed yourself closer to me. You were asking me to start first with your eyes on mine. 
“You never spoke, but yet, you told something!” 
             I pushed my bosom nearer to yours and kissed you on your neck. You feathered upon my neck and lifted me and couched myself on you. The bed pounded as you landed on it. I laughed at you. The awkward smiles existed forever. I was on you when your heart was on mine. You lied on the bed and looked at me when I was upon you. You were shivering as I hauled your shirt off. My index revolved around your navel. You were tensed than ever. Your Adam’s apple couldn’t be stable. We were laying on the king size bed and we looked at each other as you put your lips on my cheek first. I turned and put my lips on yours. Our lips pursued one another and were fixed as you gave a smile from your heart. I could no longer find anything wrong in my life. Your chest bore me as you removed my tank top. The movement of your stomach could be sensed. I made love with you all for once. I put my shirt on and stepped out of your bed room and I turned back to see you place your hands on the stomach of yours and laugh for yourself. I paced as soon as I could and kissed you on your lips as we made a tight lock.
 And it was never broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment