Wednesday, March 22, 2017

A stolen Paradise.

                                A stolen paradise.

Either of them knew how it had started. The room was filled with people and noise everywhere. The windows were tightly shut. And the room was suffocating with a bunch of crazy people in it.
The pulled out couch could handle them in the back. The friends of them sat down on the floor when there were these two, glinting through the dark like two stars in a galaxy full of darkness.
His hands slid into hers as no one ever noticed. But, I noticed. I never told them but I saw him looking into her eyes with their hands intervened. She looked everywhere, to check if people were looking at them.
They did nothing, but yet, it was something.
From being on to those strangers, they went on being friends.
And after a lifetime, he could catch her hand without letting her stare at him awkwardly.
I was obviously looking at them, but they never knew.
He wanted to get the remote which was near me but all he could search for in that darkness was her hand instead of the remote. He caught her hand and asked whether she had it. 
He wrote the words of love in the stone of Zion.
She smilingly replied with a nod. I was apparently, searching for the remote which was next to me, and then, he asked her.
They never placed their hands on the remote.
I still continued gaping at them. He placed his wrist on her groin.
Oh! I wish she hadn’t worn Denim.
After a minute, I just wanted them to bloom.
I got out of the couch when he never was bothered about anyone near him.
I smiled as I got out realizing how love could make them forget the Human Kind around them. 
All he had was her now. Not his friends. Not his Family. Not himself.
I walked out of the small room and settled with the people outside. I twiddled my thumbs as I waited for them. And, after an existence, she came out first. And, following her, he came out.
There were exactly five people beside me, but none of them saw the seed being germinated as they cut a long stare with his cheeks widening and as he gave a silly smirk on her.
She smiled, as she could never.
He raised his brows asking her what it was, with no words coming out of his mouth. 
All they did was a glance. A glance which could never lose its battery.
They still don’t know that I knew what they were.
She probably would text me now.
And, he. He would come and ask me, who this is all about,
‘Cause, he ne'er was aware that everything I wrote was about them.
And, that was how another High-School Love started.





No comments:

Post a Comment