Tuesday, February 21, 2017

You.

                                         You.
        
        Your message never hit mine. Maybe you never sent it. Your list doesn’t have my name now. 
    The people who led me to you are now trying to drift me apart from you. The same conversations seem so boring nowadays.
    The lawn is filled with my isolation. The lights are burning on me now. I know I have become dependent.
 I knew you held another girl the same way you are holding me now. But, you never told me you had cheated her. You never told me that she would be crying for your attention too. 
   The happy days are re-wrapping. The smile is heated. The place is yawning. You have removed your mask again.
 I know it is going to be someone else now. The heat’s making me warm now. Your eyes remind me, to just get lost somewhere you don’t want to know. 
Somewhere, deep into the rainbows. 
Maybe I would make the rainbows colorless. 
You were those black clouds which made the moon shine in the darkness of our lives. The moon was hidden in you. The moon glittered through the leaves from the tree you planted. The moon shone bright as the leaves fell down without any water. The tree shuddered and died into the fields. Whatever you touched had tears now.
        I wanted to be your Earth, not your Pluto. I wanted you to hold me, not leave me. I wanted you to tell me not to cry, not to make me cry.
        Only I loved you, you didn’t. Only I kissed you, you didn’t. Only I cared, you didn’t. Only I cried for you, you didn’t.
But, Only you lied, I didn’t.
                            

3 comments: