Saturday, November 26, 2016

Unleash your feral savage..

    IT'S WATER UNDER THE BRIDGE.
                 
             
 I see her every day. She sees me too. I waved my hand. She waved back too. I approached towards her. She approached towards me too. I was quiet. She wasn't. She started speaking something. I could not hear her. But, she was saying something to me. I didn't know how to react. I grinned. She didn't grin back. I became grim. I asked her what it was. She nodded her head slowly launching a slight smile.
"What is it?" I asked.
Many a times.
 But she responded with one of those beautiful smiles I have ever seen.
It got onto my nerves.
"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?"I literally screamed my voice out.
               She was about to open her mouth. But before that, she paced towards me and composed herself before beginning to speak.
"You asked me what I wanted. You could have asked your worries the same way. Shout at them. Scream at them. Scream at them till they become smaller than you. You would not have been caught up under this mess. You  didn't raise your voice because you felt they would feel bad. But,
FIGHT FOR HAPPINESS. FIGHT FOR IT UNTIL YOU GET IT. JUST BECAUSE YOU SMILE, WHEN WITH OTHERS, DOESN'T MEAN YOU ARE HAPPY. DON'T EVEN THINK OF GIVING UP. FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT FOR IT EVEN WHEN YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO. SHOW THEM THAT EVEN YOU CAN."
For a second, I admired her beauty.
Then, I asked her,...
"WHO ARE YOU?"
She smiled and said...
"THE INNER YOU."
                                                                                                                        - S. Srividhya

WHEN THERE IS NO ENEMY WITHIN, THE ENEMIES OUTSIDE CANNOT HURT YOU...

                                  - Unknown
                                                                           ***                  

6 comments: