Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Hardened souls...

                ME, MYSELF AND I. (Not the song)
          
           And, please. I am happy myself. You don't have to enter my life in the name of "boosting me up" and as usual, mess it up and disappear. 
     I just accomplished the task of figuring out that "angels" do exist. Sadly, I am not conveying that you are so divine, but you have the ability to disappear immediately just like angels do. And thanks to you for making me a successful person at least in that happy realization.
         Because you, yourself are one, my love.
         Resting my crestfallen mind on that glossy floor of mine, wearing what my parents refer to as "hearing aid" (Earphones), listening to "In the name of Love" corrected me on my thoughts.
          I had actually grown up. Not only physically, but mentally too. Now, I could imagine people throwing tantrums at their very sight of my line saying that I grew up mentally. And you know what? No one cares for your opinion on this because you and your thoughts are just a piece of "CHICKEN-SHIT" dude.
        Now, I might have probably got people dwelling upon the relation I had evaluated between the beginning and the above lines.
        Here's the delineation.
         Chiefly, I segregate people into three factions. And for all those “Divergent” fans out there, regrettably, NO, it’s neither Dauntless nor Erudite. And, basically, “I” consider the Candor as the dejected ones although they are the honest people and the Abnegation as “WHATEVERRR!!”
        Promptly, let us move on to the actual topic. YES! Three groups.
1.            The “FOUNTAIN HEADS OF HAPPINESS.”
2.            “DEPRESSING ONES”
 And,
3.            The “BELONGS TO BOTH THE ABOVE.”
 Furthermore, this whole article is mainly dedicated to all those extra-ordinary humans who possibly impersonate themselves as “SIA” in “TITANIUM” changing from that humane faces of theirs, which makes us fall for them again and again to that graceless face of theirs which had actually been under covers all these days. Duh! Simply, the 3rd category.
          Being in a world surrounded by swains like this taught me one thing:
          People are getting it easier to measure their intelligence just by being aware of how to manage imbeciles like this and I supposedly, have learned that knack and undoubtedly I have grown up.
Wait, now, should I roll upon the floor realizing that I am turning big (in both ways) or should I be really contented that I finished writing my most ironic article?
                               ***
        Inspired by: Lilly Singh, also known as, IISuperwomanII's video:
               "How to make a sandwich"

No comments:

Post a Comment