Saturday, November 26, 2016

Immortal discrimination.

Abandoned “ME”


              I induce thyself every time I bring into fruition that “I am being used by all those HOMO- SAPIENS surrounding me”. They speak rubbish about me. Next minute, they turn into world's best persuaders. Yet again, I believe them.
              I look into the mirror, they decide for themselves that I am busy cherishing my allurement. And so, they blurt out words. I try looking at them into the eyes just to say
“YES. I AM! DOES IT BOTHER YOU?”
Before I compose myself to begin speaking, they start laughing about something I don’t find amusing in any way.
              I look at them trying to understand the rationale for their laughter and then I come to know, it was ME who they were mocking at. Just a piece of MOCKERY I am.
To all those people,
YOU ARE IN NO WAY RELATED TO ME AND EVEN IF YOU ARE,
I DON’T CARE ABOUT IT.
I CAN AFFORD TO LOSE YOU WHEN YOU DON’T VALUE MY PRESENCE.

                                                                                                                           -YO GAL
                                                                                                                             Srividhya 

2 comments: