Sunday, January 15, 2017

Lost.

                             Lost.                    
                 
               It's 12'o clock in the morning. I am, waiting, still waiting, for your reply. My brain knows, that you are done with me. But, my heart, doesn't. It is still having hearts under it's cover waiting, since forever. My brain tells me not to talk to you. My brain knows, that you are an actor. My heart doesn't. I was not great. There were other girls too. You came. I twinkled like a star in the middle of darkness. You left me now. I turned out. The lights went out. My heart went out. You went out. 
               You are a Tiger. You want only fresh preys. Let me not be your deer. Let me be your Tigress. Together, we could stand, drunken in the love of ours. 
               My heart is shaking with wild winds of all of your old love. The only Umbrella I had was you. You flew off too, into the lush. My heart is screaming now, trying to let go of you. 
               You are not mine, anymore. I don't show up in any of you now. You don't know, that I miss you. You don't know that, I will never stop missing you.  You don't know, that, I am crying. You don't know, that, I truly loved you. I close my eyes. I wish it never opens again.



No comments:

Post a Comment