Sunday, January 15, 2017

Blues.

                                  Blues

               "I love you" he said, making me blush again. I smiled and couched myself on him. His hand was on my cheeks, and his lips on mine. The road was very peaceful, maybe for us. It was only a band of light that was visible to my eyes. His beautifully shaped eyes' mirror returned me back. Two souls were becoming one. 
"Whom do you love?" he asked me.
The lime lights were thrown on me. I drew him nigh, and kissed him. I turned and got my sweater hitting my back as I moved away from him, and secretly hitting a smile. He held me by my hand and pulled me onto him. 
"Hmm?" He asked again, making it really awkward.
"Maybe you!" I replied, smirking at his absurdity.
He held me by my waist, then. And silently said,
"Maybe?"
I put my sweater on him, on his face which was demanding an answer. He stood there, like an idiot wearing a sweater on his face. 
I said,
"Only you.." and left. 
               You were like the sunrise in my life. In my life which was, very gloomy. But I never expected, that it was going to be named,
Blues.

2 comments: