Saturday, November 18, 2017

Have you heard of Toys?

                                           Have you heard of Toys?


And, he looked at me once, with his hand rested on her legs.
I wonder if he was the guy who kissed me once.
And you left me,
When I was alone, whimpering with the wound that you thought would never heal.
It never did heal, it’s started bleeding again now.
Its bleeding all over.
The lights are changing from purple to brown and I was looking at you turning yourself into new ones in different shades.
I was there, looking at you like you were going to come back to me today.
And you proved it to me, on my face that I was wrong, and I just sat there.
I sat there, with my hands knotted against the chair, strands of my hair forging me to gape at you looking at the people you love.
I was begging my mind to let my heart ask you if I was even there inside the circle too.
It looks like I’m not now, so, I’ll bid goodbye now.
Baby.
And that’ll be the last time I call you that.
My battery’s gone down and my hopes have hit the ground and I’m going to run far far away from you .
The weather’s cold, the roads are freezing and I’m barefoot.
The trees allay themselves and I see you past all this.
I run to you and I see me in your eye’s mirror.
And I was no more there.
I stop my hallucination and I look at you,
Seems like you just turned away.
I mean, turned me away.
I ask my brain,
Wasn’t he the one to promise me forever?
My heart replied,
He taught you infinity and showed you that forever doesn’t exist.


4 comments:

  1. Was good but shit

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is kinda emotional. Make more of these. Love ya and your writingzz.
    Cheers. SEB

    ReplyDelete