Saturday, December 31, 2016

Illusory gaeity.

                          Illusory gaiety..  
               
                I stood there. The echo of my body hitting the reflections on the dusty mirror. I watched myself for a while. The image's profile was happy. Really happy and contented. I saw my well brought up body without any gashes. My Caucasian skin glowing, seeking some unfortunates. I was known for it. I glanced at the speaker. Gawked I was, at the ability of the girl to hide everything inside that hue less coarse.
             The brows of my profile often carrying itself up and down as I try all sorts of absurdity. The girl, the same girl, was contented at the striking of the thought, that she was actually happy.. The girl on the other side of the reflector, was beaming as if she had won everyone' hearts, after all, which was of no use. She was twinkling, with her robe which suited her perfectly. Her short hair, and the whole profile, which could win amazing complements.
I was there, looking at her glowing like, she had swept the board. Her face lighted like a kerosene lamp inside the dark and wild woods.
I said, smiling, to match her,
“This is not going to last!” as I walked out, from the looking glass, my face earnest. My profile, earnest, not to be a cat's paw, again.
           

No comments:

Post a Comment